A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngblood graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Youngblood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center - Sa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Youngblood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Youngblood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Youngblood practice?
Dr. Frederick Youngblood practices Anesthesiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Youngblood, Dr. Fred Youngblood, Dr. Freddie Youngblood, Dr. Freddy Youngblood