A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Youngblood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Youngblood is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngblood graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Youngblood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick E Youngblood MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Youngblood practice?
- Dr. Frederick Youngblood has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Youngblood practices Anesthesiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists.