A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ziel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Ziel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ziel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ziel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Ziel MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Ziel practice?
- Dr. Frederick Ziel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Ziel practices Internal Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Woodland Hills Internists.