A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredericka Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredericka Heller is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredericka Heller, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Heller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredericka S Heller FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fredericka S. Heller practice?
- Dr. Fredericka Heller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fredericka Heller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.