A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredericka Yockey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yockey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yockey Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yockey graduated from Universite De Paris.
Dr. Yockey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Martin Luther King Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredericka Carlotta Yockey MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fredericka C. Yockey practice?
- Dr. Fredericka Yockey has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredericka Yockey practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.