A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredericka Yockey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yockey
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yockey Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yockey graduated from Universite De Paris.
Dr. Yockey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Martin Luther King Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredericka Carlotta Yockey MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fredericka C. Yockey practice?
- Dr. Fredericka Yockey has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredericka Yockey practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.