A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederico Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederico Xavier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xavier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xavier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Xavier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederico Xavier MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frederico Xavier practice?
- Dr. Frederico Xavier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederico Xavier practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians and Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.