A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederico Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xavier
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xavier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Xavier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederico Xavier MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frederico Xavier practice?
- Dr. Frederico Xavier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederico Xavier practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians and Indianapolis Oncologists.