Dr. Frederique Bailliard Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Frederique Bailliard?

What type of doctor is this?

Posted on June 30th, 2014

I had scheduled a couple of appointments for my son but had to cancel and reschedule them due to conflicting events. I always cancelled in advance. Since I cancelled four times they will not see us as a new patient now. Is that the kind of doctor you want to see your children? It seems very petty to me. Is it all about the money or the children. If they are this rigid then I am glad we did not use them.

Best Pediatric Cardiologist I've seen!

Posted on August 26th, 2009

I went to see Dr. Bailliard, and she was the friendliest doctor I've ever been to. Normally the nurses are very nice, and then the doctors just figure out the problem and aren't very personal. She spent a lot of time with me and was very thorough with all of the exams. She explained things very well and didn't baby me (at 17 I'm still technically a pediatric patient, so I normally deal with nurses asking me to "wee wee" in a cup and such). I could easily trust what she said. The whole staff at the UNC Peds Cardiology Center was wonderful. She's an amazing doctor and person-you will love her and be thankful you got to be treated by one of the best doctors (in my opinion).

Posted on November 18th, 2016