A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredie Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredie Diaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredie Diaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Diaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredie C. Diaz practice?
Dr. Fredie Diaz practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Surprise, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.