A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredie Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredie Diaz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredie Diaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Diaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredie Colon Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredie C. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Fredie Diaz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Fredie Diaz practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Surprise, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.