inactive

• Plastic Surgery Staten Island, NY

3.4

June 22nd, 2013
Total butcher
This man should have retired 20 years ago. Wonderful before surgery but after he messes up he could care less. He came out and said his nurse would be a wines to his lies! Avoid at all costs.

December 19th, 2010
Mommy Makeover
I went to Dr. Marks for a mommy makeover. He did a tummy tuck, breast implants and took some fat out around my thigh and knees. My regular doctor recommended him and said he saw a lot of his work which he thought was excellent. He did the everything in one day. I was a little scared when I saw first saw the stitches, but it healed up to the point that the scars around my stomach are hardly there. I can't imagine anyone could do this better. I am really happy with what he did and I would recommend him.

October 5th, 2010
The honest plastic surgeon on staten island
I had cosmetic surgery done by Dr. Marks. He is the most honest and caring doctor i saw. I went for a few consultation appointments and found him to have the most knowledge about the procedures. My results look so natural. I would highly recommmend him

June 24th, 2010
THIS MAN IS A BUTCHER. HE RUINED MY BODY

September 14th, 2009
RUDE, UNAVAILABLE, AND A TERRIBLE SURGEON
HE GAVE ME A CHIN IMPLANT THAT WAS WAY TOO HUGE FOR MY FACE. AFTER ABOUT A MONTH IT LITERALLY DETACHED FROM MY FACE AND HUNG LOOSE ON ONE SIDE. HE THEN HAD THE NERVE TO SAY IT WAS TOO BIG, THAT I NEEDED IT TO BE REPLACED, AND THAT WOULD BE ANOTHER 4000.00. HE IS AN AVARICIOUS BUTCHER.