A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Adler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Adler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
- Olive View-Ucla Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Mark Adler MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredric M. Adler practice?
- Dr. Fredric Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredric Adler practices Internal Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Internists.