Overall Review

no change

September 7th, 2016
I am so grateful that I chose Dr. Barr for my mini-lift. Although nervous at first, Dr. Barr's calm and reassuring manor put me at ease during the whole procedure. His professional staff were kind and always available to answer my questions. Dr. Barr is not only a skillful surgeon but an artist. I couldn't be more pleased with my results I look and feel like me again.

August 18th, 2016
Buyer Beware
Horrible results needed to have corrected elsewhere

May 17th, 2016
Dr. Barr is fabulous! He knows exactly what a person needs, not too little and not too much. I trust him completely.

April 25th, 2016
Dr Barr is an excellent and skilled surgeon, who cares about his patient. Candy, Carla, Pam, and all the women of the staff I met in the office are very friendly and competent . I had a few procedures done in the office 6 weeks ago,and I am already delighted with the results. I would recommend Dr.Barr and his staff to anyone who wants to feel better! Thanks again for your care. MERCI ! MERCI!

April 8th, 2016
Warm & friendly staff. Dr. Barr & his nurse Candy are exceptional. I had a good experience throughout my procedure. Would highly recommend.

January 31st, 2016
I was very happy with the results of a mini face lift . Thank you Dr Barr.

April 24th, 2015
Amazing Doctor
If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I was so pleased with each person I met at Dr. Barrs office. He is absolutely incredible! Talking to him is liking talking to a friend. He knows a actor what he is doing and makes you feel nothing but absolute confidence in his skills. His staff is incredible and everyone is so kind and caring. I could not recommend him more.

April 23rd, 2015
I have just had a mini face lift and mini neck lift with Dr. Barr. I was thrilled from my first consultation through having my stitches removed. Br. Barr and his staff are professional, caring and always accessible. I was made to feel at ease at all times, suffered no pain and virtually no "down" time. My husband and I were out for dinner the following evening! I could not be more pleased and am enjoying all the compliments I'm receiving. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Barr to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

April 20th, 2015
The most wonderful experience and even better results! Would not hesitate recommending Dr. Barr and his staff to anybody. They are very special and talented people.

June 13th, 2014
Excellent Experience
This experience was life changing! Dr. Barr is a consummate professional and skilled practioner. His office staff and nurses are caring and thorough. I have been provided with instruction since day one in a clear and detailed manner. Dr. Barr and his staff listen to their patients and provide ample time to ask questions. The procedure was done with attention to detail and I am thrilled with the results. I would recommend Dr. Barr and his practice without reservation.

October 22nd, 2013
I was skeptical at first when my wife asked me about having her eyes done. After meeting Dr. Barr and his staff I felt much more comfortable with her having the procedure. They were patient, explained the procedure thoroughly and put me at ease. The procedure took a short amount of time, needed minimal recovery time and she looks amazing! Thank you Dr. Barr and staff for a marvelous job.

September 17th, 2012
Excellent Care
As a RN , I can assure you that this team is very professional and I could not be happier with the results of the in office procedure on my eyelids. Sally