Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
May 6th, 2015

A most caring, honest and extremely skilled surgeon Dr. Barr is. His staff is just as impressive. They know there stuff in this office! Love them all!

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Lisa Schneider on Apr 24th, 2015

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I was so pleased with each person I met at Dr. Barrs office. He is absolutely incredible! Talking to him is liking talking to a friend. He knows a actor what he is doing and makes you feel nothing but absolute confidence in his skills. His staff is incredible and everyone is so kind and caring. I could not recommend him more.

Apr 23rd, 2015

I have just had a mini face lift and mini neck lift with Dr. Barr. I was thrilled from my first consultation through having my stitches removed. Br. Barr and his staff are professional, caring and always accessible. I was made to feel at ease at all times, suffered no pain and virtually no "down" time. My husband and I were out for dinner the following evening! I could not be more pleased and am enjoying all the compliments I'm receiving. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Barr to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

Apr 20th, 2015

The most wonderful experience and even better results! Would not hesitate recommending Dr. Barr and his staff to anybody. They are very special and talented people.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Patricia A on Jun 13th, 2014

This experience was life changing! Dr. Barr is a consummate professional and skilled practioner. His office staff and nurses are caring and thorough. I have been provided with instruction since day one in a clear and detailed manner. Dr. Barr and his staff listen to their patients and provide ample time to ask questions. The procedure was done with attention to detail and I am thrilled with the results. I would recommend Dr. Barr and his practice without reservation.

Oct 22nd, 2013

I was skeptical at first when my wife asked me about having her eyes done. After meeting Dr. Barr and his staff I felt much more comfortable with her having the procedure. They were patient, explained the procedure thoroughly and put me at ease. The procedure took a short amount of time, needed minimal recovery time and she looks amazing! Thank you Dr. Barr and staff for a marvelous job.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Sep 17th, 2012

As a RN , I can assure you that this team is very professional and I could not be happier with the results of the in office procedure on my eyelids. Sally

May 3rd, 2011

DR. BARR AND HIS AMAZING STAFF ARE TRULY A TEAM THAT CARES! THEY ARE EXPERIENCED AND RESULTS ARE FAB THEY UNDER PROMISED AND OVER DELIVERED. I AM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE MY MINI FACELIFT WAS A BREEZE AND I LOOK GREAT!

Jan 31st, 2011

I look ten years younger and NOT DONE!!!!

May 14th, 2008 on yahoo.com

My experience with Dr Barr has been nothing but positive. Dr Barr is truly a genuine kind human being. The gift that lies in his hands is remarkable! He is a talented artist who puts his patients saftey first. I could not be more impressed with the kind c

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Oct 28th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Really Weird: I met with Dr. Barr about having surgery. He seemed really nervous and anxious. Made me feel creepy.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com