Surgeons
1411 N Flagler Dr
Ste 5800
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
561-833-1142
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Excellent Experience  |  show details
by Patricia A on Jun 13th, 2014

This experience was life changing! Dr. Barr is a consummate professional and skilled practioner. His office staff and nurses are caring and thorough. I have been provided with instruction since day one in a clear and detailed manner. Dr. Barr and his staff listen to their patients and provide ample time to ask questions. The procedure was done with attention to detail and I am thrilled with the results. I would recommend Dr. Barr and his practice without reservation.

Oct 22nd, 2013

I was skeptical at first when my wife asked me about having her eyes done. After meeting Dr. Barr and his staff I felt much more comfortable with her having the procedure. They were patient, explained the procedure thoroughly and put me at ease. The procedure took a short amount of time, needed minimal recovery time and she looks amazing! Thank you Dr. Barr and staff for a marvelous job.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

As a RN , I can assure you that this team is very professional and I could not be happier with the results of the in office procedure on my eyelids. Sally

May 3rd, 2011

DR. BARR AND HIS AMAZING STAFF ARE TRULY A TEAM THAT CARES! THEY ARE EXPERIENCED AND RESULTS ARE FAB THEY UNDER PROMISED AND OVER DELIVERED. I AM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE MY MINI FACELIFT WAS A BREEZE AND I LOOK GREAT!

Jan 31st, 2011

I look ten years younger and NOT DONE!!!!

May 14th, 2008 on yahoo.com

My experience with Dr Barr has been nothing but positive. Dr Barr is truly a genuine kind human being. The gift that lies in his hands is remarkable! He is a talented artist who puts his patients saftey first. I could not be more impressed with the kind c

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Oct 28th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Really Weird: I met with Dr. Barr about having surgery. He seemed really nervous and anxious. Made me feel creepy.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com