Dr. Fredric Barr, MD
Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Video profile

Sep 7th, 2016

I am so grateful that I chose Dr. Barr for my mini-lift. Although nervous at first, Dr. Barr's calm and reassuring manor put me at ease during the whole procedure. His professional staff were kind and always available to answer my questions. Dr. Barr is not only a skillful surgeon but an artist. I couldn't be more pleased with my results I look and feel like me again.

Buyer Beware show details Buyer Beware
by disgusted on Aug 18th, 2016

Horrible results needed to have corrected elsewhere

May 17th, 2016

Dr. Barr is fabulous! He knows exactly what a person needs, not too little and not too much. I trust him completely.

by Danièle on Apr 25th, 2016

Dr Barr is an excellent and skilled surgeon, who cares about his patient. Candy, Carla, Pam, and all the women of the staff I met in the office are very friendly and competent . I had a few procedures done in the office 6 weeks ago,and I am already delighted with the results. I would recommend Dr.Barr and his staff to anyone who wants to feel better! Thanks again for your care. MERCI ! MERCI!

by Mary G. on Apr 8th, 2016

Warm & friendly staff. Dr. Barr & his nurse Candy are exceptional. I had a good experience throughout my procedure. Would highly recommend.

Jan 31st, 2016

I was very happy with the results of a mini face lift . Thank you Dr Barr.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Lisa Schneider on Apr 24th, 2015

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I was so pleased with each person I met at Dr. Barrs office. He is absolutely incredible! Talking to him is liking talking to a friend. He knows a actor what he is doing and makes you feel nothing but absolute confidence in his skills. His staff is incredible and everyone is so kind and caring. I could not recommend him more.

Apr 23rd, 2015

I have just had a mini face lift and mini neck lift with Dr. Barr. I was thrilled from my first consultation through having my stitches removed. Br. Barr and his staff are professional, caring and always accessible. I was made to feel at ease at all times, suffered no pain and virtually no "down" time. My husband and I were out for dinner the following evening! I could not be more pleased and am enjoying all the compliments I'm receiving. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Barr to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

Apr 20th, 2015

The most wonderful experience and even better results! Would not hesitate recommending Dr. Barr and his staff to anybody. They are very special and talented people.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Patricia A on Jun 13th, 2014

This experience was life changing! Dr. Barr is a consummate professional and skilled practioner. His office staff and nurses are caring and thorough. I have been provided with instruction since day one in a clear and detailed manner. Dr. Barr and his staff listen to their patients and provide ample time to ask questions. The procedure was done with attention to detail and I am thrilled with the results. I would recommend Dr. Barr and his practice without reservation.

Oct 22nd, 2013

I was skeptical at first when my wife asked me about having her eyes done. After meeting Dr. Barr and his staff I felt much more comfortable with her having the procedure. They were patient, explained the procedure thoroughly and put me at ease. The procedure took a short amount of time, needed minimal recovery time and she looks amazing! Thank you Dr. Barr and staff for a marvelous job.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Sep 17th, 2012

As a RN , I can assure you that this team is very professional and I could not be happier with the results of the in office procedure on my eyelids. Sally

May 3rd, 2011

DR. BARR AND HIS AMAZING STAFF ARE TRULY A TEAM THAT CARES! THEY ARE EXPERIENCED AND RESULTS ARE FAB THEY UNDER PROMISED AND OVER DELIVERED. I AM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE MY MINI FACELIFT WAS A BREEZE AND I LOOK GREAT!

Jan 31st, 2011

I look ten years younger and NOT DONE!!!!