A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Brandt, Board-Certified Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Brandt, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brandt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric S Brandt MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Fredric S. Brandt practice?
- Dr. Fredric Brandt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fredric Brandt practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See New York Dermatologists.