A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Brandt, Board-Certified Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Brandt, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- BOTOX Cosmetic
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dermal Fillers & Collagen Replacement
- Dysport & XEOMIN
- Fractional Laser Resurfacing
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Injectable Fillers
- L.E.D. Phototherapy
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Scar Removal
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Treatment for Pigmented Lesions
- Laser Vein Treatment
- Medical Dermatology
- Mohs Surgery
- OXYGEN Rejuvenation Therapy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brandt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Sheldon Brandt MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredric S. Brandt practice?
- Dr. Fredric Brandt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fredric Brandt practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Coral Gables Dermatologists and Coral Gables Internists.