inactive

Fredric S Brandt MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 15 reviews

February 24th, 2015
Great doctor--the best there is. Knows the correct procedures for facial beauty and treats patients as friends.

February 20th, 2015
warning
if you dont tell dr brandt that you dont want to look like you have a frozen face, he will advise give you so much botox and fillers u will look like him

March 28th, 2014
Artist
very well experience ***** 5 stars

February 10th, 2014
Just look at his face. That's what happens down the road. Nasty atmosphere and the result and service is definitely not up to par.

February 4th, 2014
The best of the best
I visited Dr. Brandt last week for my quarterly visit. The office was busy but my wait time was minimal. Dr.Brandt was his normal cherry self, and his exuberance over the way I looked made me feel better and younger right away. The doctor did botox and fillers and I got a lazar treatment as well. My face had held up perfectly since the last visit and the timing was perfect. I left feeling as I have always felt in the fifteen years I have been seeing Dr. Brandt: He is the best of the best, better than the rest. I wouldn't trust my face with anyone else. It's always my pleasure to see him as well!

December 25th, 2013
Terrible office staff. Very snarky and uneducated, I feel. Low class management that yelled at me on the phone. This "doctor" Left me looking bad and awkward when smiling. He is his own testimonial. Just look at him. No one there has really nice skin. Thank God this only lasts a short while. He refused to see me or call me back after I brought up my concerns... DIVA? I asked him to specifically do something and he ignored me and did what he wanted in my visit, yet I am paying??? Unprofessional and completely not worth it. Not if you want young great skin.

October 11th, 2013
what a joke and waste of my money

June 12th, 2013
Artist
You don't need to be a star to feel like one with Dr. Brandt. He is such a down-to-earth man, and he is worth any wait time you have. He really is an artist, and I love that his approach avoids surgery! I always leave feeling (and, of course, looking) like a million bucks!

May 22nd, 2013
I had the best visit with Dr. Brandt.
This is my first time going to Dr. Brandt. I have to confess I always thought that he was too expensive for me, but a good friend of mine got an appointment and said he was reasonable in terms of other doctors in the area. I counted down the days to see him I was so excited for the appointment. The staff was so friendly and nice. When I was finally called in for my appointment I was very nervous about meeting Dr. Brandt, boy was I wrong. He was lovely, I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor in my life. I did fillers and botox. He spent a great deal of time with me making sure it was just right. When I was finished, I looked beautiful and felt rejuvenated .... it was worth every penny.

March 4th, 2012
Neither Rich Nor Famous
Surprised by the negative reviews; thought the staff was very nice, especially those in the outer office. I had no bruising, no pain and looked better (subtly enhanced)than when I arrived. Relaxed atmosphere all things considered. Very expensive but worth the result. Dr. Brandt is a genuinely very nice man in addition to his possessing world-acknowledged skill and expertise---a powerful combination.

October 29th, 2011
What a waste of time !!!
I came to dr. Brandt's office for the first time and immediately felt neglected. The reception staff was continuously on the phone, just handing me the forms with quick comment to fill them out. After waiting for an HOUR, I was finally called in only to find out that I will have a skin analysis done, which I never asked for. Then I realized that the only reason this is a part of my appointment, is to push dr. Brandt's own skin care line. An hour and a half into my appointment time, finally dr.Brandt himself appears for a brief minute. We quickly discuss the procedure that I would like to have done and the cost of it. After learning that dr.Brandt charges almost double what most doctors charge, I still decided to go ahead with it. Dr.Brandt disappeared and his nurse came in and applied a numbing cream on my face. I waited for another 30 minutes and asked the staff how much longer do I wait for this doctor? I waited another 15 minutes, and then left the office . Overall I spent 2 hours and 15 minute and all I got is a numb face, not even an apology !If you do not mind waiting for HOURS and paying top dollar for a procedure done by a peculiar looking doctor, may be it's a place for you. As for me, my time is too precious to waste on this nothing more then a sales hyped, disrespectful and overpriced office.

May 17th, 2011
Was my doctor for years Always waited for a long time but he was worth the wait. Now his office thinks they are on top of the world and are so rude that i decided to go somewhere else