A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Christian is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christian
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Christian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Christian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Christian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric V Christian MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fredric V. Christian practice?
- Dr. Fredric Christian has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredric Christian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Providence, RI.
See East Providence Internists and East Providence Cardiologists.