A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Christian is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christian
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Christian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Christian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Christian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric V Christian MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fredric V. Christian practice?
- Dr. Fredric Christian has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredric Christian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Providence, RI.
See East Providence Internists and East Providence Cardiologists.