A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Cohen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic L Cohen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frederic L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Frederic Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederic Cohen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lionville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Lionville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.