A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Edelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Edelman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edelman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredric L. Edelman practice?
Dr. Fredric Edelman practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and Burbank, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons, Los Angeles Neurologists, and Los Angeles Surgeons.