A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Fabiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Fabiano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Fabiano, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabiano graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fabiano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Fabiano MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fredric Fabiano practice?
- Dr. Fredric Fabiano has 10 office locations.
Dr. Fredric Fabiano practices Anesthesiology near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn Heights, NY and Hicksville, NY.
See Syosset Anesthesiologists.