Dr. Fredric Garner MD Patient Reviews

3.3

September 16th, 2013
worst customer service ever! do not recommend at all!
Dr. Garner is very unreliable. He does not make appointment times even if you schedule the first appointment in the morning. We were at his clinic at 8:15 am for the first appointment, and he did not show up until 9:00am. At that point I had my kid ready to leave the clinic because he needed to go back to school. Dr. Garner did not apologize for the inconvenience and acted like this was the most normal thing. I had to take off time from work, and my kid missed time in school. I did not get reimbursed for the lost sick leave. Of course, a patient gets charged for not keeping an appointment. Furthermore, the clinic sent a bill to my insurance for some bogus treatment that my kid obviously never got. So it was up to me to call the insurance and explain that the services billed for where never provided. The office staff doesn't have it together, and the doctor is a flake. He may be a good medical doctor, but the customer service I have received there on several occasions is below standard.

September 28th, 2010
Doesn't really care about the patient.