A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Gerewitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Gerewitz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerewitz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerewitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Gerewitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerewitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gerewitz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Gerewitz MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fredric Gerewitz practice?
- Dr. Fredric Gerewitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredric Gerewitz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Willingboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Internists and Willingboro Cardiologists.