A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Hirsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Hirsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 5 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredric M. Hirsh practice?
Dr. Fredric Hirsh practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.