A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Hirsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Hirsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hirsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Mitchell Hirsh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredric M. Hirsh practice?
- Dr. Fredric Hirsh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fredric Hirsh practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Grand Island, NY.
See Buffalo Primary Care Doctors.