A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Klopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Klopf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Klopf, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klopf graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klopf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klopf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredric H. Klopf practice?
Dr. Fredric Klopf practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and General Practice near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Cardiologists, and Peoria General Practitioners.