A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Klopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Klopf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klopf
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klopf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Klopf, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klopf graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klopf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric H Klopf FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fredric H. Klopf practice?
- Dr. Fredric Klopf has 9 office locations.
Dr. Fredric Klopf practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Peoria Cardiologists.