A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Kraemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Kraemer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraemer graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraemer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA Health Care System - Palo Alto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Bruce Kraemer MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Fredric B. Kraemer practice?
- Dr. Fredric Kraemer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fredric Kraemer practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Endocrinologists.