A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Kraemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Kraemer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraemer graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraemer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA Health Care System - Palo Alto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kraemer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredric B. Kraemer practice?
Dr. Fredric Kraemer practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Endocrinologists.