A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Kraemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraemer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kraemer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Kraemer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraemer graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraemer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA Health Care System - Palo Alto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric B Kraemer MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Fredric B. Kraemer practice?
- Dr. Fredric Kraemer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fredric Kraemer practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Endocrinologists.