A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Mintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Mintz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Mintz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mintz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Mintz MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredric Mintz practice?
- Dr. Fredric Mintz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fredric Mintz practices Internal Medicine near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Hicksville, NY.
See Syosset Internists.