A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Charles Morgan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredric C. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Fredric Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredric Morgan practices Family Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Primary Care Doctors.