A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredric C. Morgan practice?
Dr. Fredric Morgan practices Family Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Family Physicians.