A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Charles Morgan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredric C. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Fredric Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredric Morgan practices Family Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Family Physicians.