A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Neumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Neumann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neumann
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Neumann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Neumann DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredric Neumann practice?
- Dr. Fredric Neumann has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredric Neumann practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.