A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Neumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Neumann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Neumann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neumann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredric I. Neumann practice?
Dr. Fredric Neumann practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.