A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Neumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Neumann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neumann
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Neumann Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Neumann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Neumann DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredric Neumann practice?
- Dr. Fredric Neumann has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredric Neumann practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.