A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Phillips is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric J Phillips MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fredric J. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Fredric Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredric Phillips practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.