A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Regenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Regenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Regenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Regenstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Regenstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Regenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredric G. Regenstein practice?
Dr. Fredric Regenstein practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Gastroenterologists, and Kansas City Hepatologists.