A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Regenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Regenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Regenstein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Regenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Regenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Regenstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Regenstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Gary Regenstein MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Fredric G. Regenstein practice?
- Dr. Fredric Regenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredric Regenstein practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Gastroenterologists, and Kansas City Hepatologists.