A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Regenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Regenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Regenstein
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Regenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Regenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Regenstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Regenstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Gary Regenstein MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Fredric G. Regenstein practice?
- Dr. Fredric Regenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredric Regenstein practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Gastroenterologists, and Kansas City Hepatologists.