A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Robert Rosenberg MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Fredric R. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Fredric Rosenberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fredric Rosenberg practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Lakewood Dermatologists and Lakewood Pathologists.