A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Schlussel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Schlussel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlussel
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlussel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Schlussel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlussel graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Schlussel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric Paul Schlussel MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fredric P. Schlussel practice?
- Dr. Fredric Schlussel has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredric Schlussel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Internists and Panorama City Gastroenterologists.