A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Weiss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Weiss has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric E Weiss MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fredric E. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Fredric Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fredric Weiss practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA and Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Encino Internists and Encino Gastroenterologists.