A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Weiss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Weiss has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredric E Weiss MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fredric E. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Fredric Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredric Weiss practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Internists and Encino Gastroenterologists.