A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredric Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredric Weiss is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredric Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Weiss has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans