A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Barry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Barry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Michael Barry MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick M. Barry practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Barry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fredrick Barry practices Internal Medicine near Radford, VA.
See Radford Internists.