A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Bierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Bierman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Bierman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bierman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Bierman MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Bierman practice?
- Dr. Frederick Bierman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Bierman practices Pediatric Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Hewlett, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatric Specialists.