A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Bierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Bierman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bierman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bierman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Bierman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bierman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Bierman MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Bierman practice?
- Dr. Frederick Bierman has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Bierman practices Pediatric Cardiology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Cardiologists.