A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Bloemker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Bloemker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloemker
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bloemker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Bloemker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloemker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bloemker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Fredrick Bloemker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. E F. Bloemker practice?
- Dr. E Bloemker has 1 office location.
Dr. E Bloemker practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.