A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Bloemker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Bloemker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloemker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bloemker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Bloemker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloemker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bloemker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Fredrick Bloemker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. E F. Bloemker practice?
- Dr. E Bloemker has 1 office location.
Dr. E Bloemker practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.