A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Bloemker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Bloemker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Bloemker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloemker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bloemker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bloemker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. E F. Bloemker practice?
Dr. E Bloemker practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.