A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Creutzmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Creutzmann, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Creutzmann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Conservative surgery
- HPV infections
- Mirena ParaGard IUD
- Normal and high risk pregnancy
- STD Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- endometrial ablation
Education & Awards
Dr. Creutzmann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Creutzmann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Harry Creutzmann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick H. Creutzmann practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Creutzmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fredrick Creutzmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.