A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Creutzmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Creutzmann, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Creutzmann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Creutzmann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Creutzmann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Harry Creutzmann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick H. Creutzmann practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Creutzmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fredrick Creutzmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.