Dr. Fredrick Creutzmann, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist

4323 N Josey Ln
Carrollton, TX 75010
972-394-7277
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  AMAZING physician  |  show details
by L. Caron on Feb 17th, 2014

Everytime I see Dr Creutzmann, he makes me smile. He has such an engaging, funny personality. He always explains everything thoroughly; I feel confident in his care due to his years of experience. I would recommend him to anyone!

|  very unprofesional and lack of concern for my problem  |  show details
by K.J. Harris on Feb 13th, 2014

This dr was only concerned with getting through with the visit to get to the next patient. In such a hurry and did not respect my privacy that he walked out in the hallway discussing my situation. I am very busy, full time job and I was very mad and disappointed to have wasted my time to have gone here. Especially since I did not get the proper care or attention. I have been battling with a condition for a year now and to find a dr like this is crazy. The office is old and his attitude is very rude. I will never go back and would never refer anyone to such a stupid, disrespectful, uneducated doctor. WASTE OF MY PRECIOUS TIME. GO RETIRE IDIOT!!!

Doctor's Response

I schedule a half hour for all my patient's "Gyn Problem" visits. I reviewed her year long history and discussed options, we then discussed the options within those options. We were fine until she asked me for something I would not give her. She got angry. Even now, I could not give her what she wanted because I do not think it was in her best interest medically.

|  very disappointed  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

I was discharged from his practice because the emergency I had was at a hospital he doesnt have priveledges and I was discharged after only seeing him one time in the office....I thought it was extremely rude the way I was treated...I was very upset

|  Couldn't be happier  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2011

I am very happy with Dr C.

|  Best 'Chance Meeting' Ever! And I'm Thank-ful  |  show details
by Mary Teresa on Mar 16th, 2011

The first time I met Dr. Creutzmann there was no mistaking his concern about my dilemma that had brought us both to the Emergency Room that very cold Sunday morning. Dr.Creutzmann immediately conveyed to me his genuine concern for me thru his actions, questions and responses and I knew he was going to give me the best of care. I don't mind telling you, I was sick sick sick. Snow storms and rolling power outages plagued the calculated decision to perform a total hysterectomy. The Dr. and the Nursing staff @ Baylor Carrollton were very comforting and attentive during my one week stay. Now, I am well on my road to recovery since surgery! After a couple of visits to Dr. Creutzmann's efficient and friendly office, some educating about hormone replacement therapy, and a prescription for 'hot flashes' I am very Thankful to Dr. Creutzmann for his expertise and bedside manner! See you for my next check up!

|  So happy to have found such a thorough doctor  |  show details
by Shelby Whisenhunt on Mar 11th, 2011

I am a somewhat high risk pregnancy due to having my first child at 29 weeks due to severe hemorrhaging. In first meeting with Dr. C for our first appt. he sat down with my husband and I and talked to us about the pregnancy and my hx for a good 30 min. Since then every appt. with him has been great! He has paid special attention to my pregnancy and followed me very closely. He started me on injections and medications to hopefully prevent me from laboring. Every time I have had any issues he is sure to check me and my little girl out. Also being on Medicaid you can sometimes get treated differently but Dr. C has never treated me different because of the insurance I carry. I am so happy I was referred to him for this pregnancy I am now 32 weeks pregnant and counting. Thank you Dr. C for everything you are doing for me. I would recommend any woman who is looking for a very thorough and caring doctor to see Dr. C

|  Mom of three delivered by Dr. Creutzmann  |  show details
by Angela Skelton on Mar 16th, 2010

I would like to recommend Dr. Creutzmann to other women because I have been a patient since I was 18 yrs old and now 31yrs of age. I have had three C-sections that were performed by him and my incisions/procedures or experiences were all better than expected. He is a great Doctor with a great sense of humor and very personable. For Pregnancy concerns he has all the answers and is very understanding. His website is very helpful too, so take the time to see him!

|  Dont use him  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2009

Dr. with NO personality

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 21st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to Doctor Creutzmann for over 17 years. At the time, a friend who is now my husband recommended him, because his ex-wife w...

|  More than 20 years  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 17th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Creutzmann has been my doctor for more than 20 years. I can`t remember how I found him initially, but there has never been a reason to l...

|  Once a Year !  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 6th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to Dr. Creutzmann for a few years now. You know that once a year check up and a few extra times because I didn`t feel well...

|  Specialist in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 31st, 2006 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Creutzmann has successfully taken me through 2 high risk pregnancies and 2 c sections. He is straight forward with no sugar coating and ...