Dr. Fredrick Creutzmann, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
AMAZING physician show details AMAZING physician
by L. Caron on Feb 17th, 2014

Everytime I see Dr Creutzmann, he makes me smile. He has such an engaging, funny personality. He always explains everything thoroughly; I feel confident in his care due to his years of experience. I would recommend him to anyone!

very disappointed show details very disappointed
Feb 27th, 2012

I was discharged from his practice because the emergency I had was at a hospital he doesnt have priveledges and I was discharged after only seeing him one time in the office....I thought it was extremely rude the way I was treated...I was very upset

Couldn't be happier show details Couldn't be happier
Jul 29th, 2011

I am very happy with Dr C.

Best 'Chance Meeting' Ever! And I'm Thank-ful show details Best 'Chance Meeting' Ever! And I'm Thank-ful
by Mary Teresa on Mar 16th, 2011

The first time I met Dr. Creutzmann there was no mistaking his concern about my dilemma that had brought us both to the Emergency Room that very cold Sunday morning. Dr.Creutzmann immediately conveyed to me his genuine concern for me thru his actions, questions and responses and I knew he was going to give me the best of care. I don't mind telling you, I was sick sick sick. Snow storms and rolling power outages plagued the calculated decision to perform a total hysterectomy. The Dr. and the Nursing staff @ Baylor Carrollton were very comforting and attentive during my one week stay. Now, I am well on my road to recovery since surgery! After a couple of visits to Dr. Creutzmann's efficient and friendly office, some educating about hormone replacement therapy, and a prescription for 'hot flashes' I am very Thankful to Dr. Creutzmann for his expertise and bedside manner! See you for my next check up!

So happy to have found such a thorough doctor show details So happy to have found such a thorough doctor
by Shelby Whisenhunt on Mar 11th, 2011

I am a somewhat high risk pregnancy due to having my first child at 29 weeks due to severe hemorrhaging. In first meeting with Dr. C for our first appt. he sat down with my husband and I and talked to us about the pregnancy and my hx for a good 30 min. Since then every appt. with him has been great! He has paid special attention to my pregnancy and followed me very closely. He started me on injections and medications to hopefully prevent me from laboring. Every time I have had any issues he is sure to check me and my little girl out. Also being on Medicaid you can sometimes get treated differently but Dr. C has never treated me different because of the insurance I carry. I am so happy I was referred to him for this pregnancy I am now 32 weeks pregnant and counting. Thank you Dr. C for everything you are doing for me. I would recommend any woman who is looking for a very thorough and caring doctor to see Dr. C

Mom of three delivered by Dr. Creutzmann show details Mom of three delivered by Dr. Creutzmann
by Angela Skelton on Mar 16th, 2010

I would like to recommend Dr. Creutzmann to other women because I have been a patient since I was 18 yrs old and now 31yrs of age. I have had three C-sections that were performed by him and my incisions/procedures or experiences were all better than expected. He is a great Doctor with a great sense of humor and very personable. For Pregnancy concerns he has all the answers and is very understanding. His website is very helpful too, so take the time to see him!

Dont use him show details Dont use him
Sep 30th, 2009