A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Dunn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dunn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Dallas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Laurence Dunn MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick L. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredrick Dunn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.