A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Dunn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dunn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Dallas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Laurence Dunn MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick L. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredrick Dunn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.