A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Farmer is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farmer
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Farmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Farmer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hospital
- Pratt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick J Farmer AME and DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick J. Farmer practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Farmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredrick Farmer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Stafford, KS.
See Stafford Primary Care Doctors.