A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hospital
- Pratt Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredrick J. Farmer practice?
Dr. Fredrick Farmer practices Family Medicine near Stafford, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Saint John, KS and Hutchinson, KS.
See Stafford Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Farmer, Dr. Freddy Farmer, Dr. Fritz Farmer, Dr. Freddie Farmer