A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Farmer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hospital
- Pratt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick J Farmer AME and DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick J. Farmer practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Farmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fredrick Farmer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Stafford, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Pratt, KS and Kinsley, KS.
See Stafford Primary Care Doctors.