A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Gould is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Gould has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Southern Tennessee Medical Center
- Memorial North Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Gould MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick Gould practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Gould has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredrick Gould practices Family Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Primary Care Doctors.