A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Hagemeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Hagemeister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagemeister
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hagemeister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Hagemeister, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Second Primary Neoplasms
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagemeister graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hagemeister has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick B Hagemeister MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick B. Hagemeister practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Hagemeister has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredrick Hagemeister practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.