A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Hagemeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Hagemeister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Hagemeister, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Second Primary Neoplasms
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagemeister graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hagemeister has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick B Hagemeister MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick B. Hagemeister practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Hagemeister has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredrick Hagemeister practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.