A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick House:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. House
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. House Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick House, MD, PC is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. House graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. House has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Crisler House MD and PC is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick C. House practice?
- Dr. Fredrick House has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredrick House practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Allergists and Augusta Internists.