A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick House:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. House
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. House Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick House, MD, PC is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. House graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. House has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Crisler House MD and PC is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick C. House practice?
- Dr. Fredrick House has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredrick House practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Allergists and Augusta Internists.