A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Huang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick S Huang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Huang practice?
- Dr. Frederick Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Huang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Oncologists.