A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Jaffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Jaffe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick F Jaffe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick F. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Jaffe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fredrick Jaffe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.