A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Jaffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Jaffe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick F Jaffe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick F. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Jaffe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fredrick Jaffe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See New York Surgeons.