A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Junn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Junn, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Junn, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Junn graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Junn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Junn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredrick S. Junn practice?
Dr. Fredrick Junn practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.