Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fredrick Leach
Dr. Fredrick Leach, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Carrollton, TX, with other offices in Plano, TX and Flower Mound, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Leach is affiliated with Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano, Harris Methodist - Springwood and Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Dr. Leach has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fredrick Leach has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Fredrick Leach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.