Urologist, Urologic Oncology

Apr 2nd, 2015

Excellent in all respects

great expirience! show details great expirience!
by a.k. on Apr 11th, 2014

I just saw Dr.Leach for a condition that I've been dealing with for quite some time and he really put my mind at ease unlike my previous urologist. Very nice man that will take the time to talk to you and he seems to be very intelligent and knows what he is doing. For the first time in a few months I feel hope that I can get better. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Fantastic doctor!!!!!!! show details Fantastic doctor!!!!!!!
by Ralph Ward on Jun 6th, 2013

Dr. Leach is wonderful! He is very caring, great bedside manner, spends time explaining. He is a great urologist! I wish I could have him as my primary physician for all ailments. His office lady, Jill, is excellent also.

Roy Brooks show details Roy Brooks
Mar 12th, 2012

Dr. Leash is very skillful and attentive in listening to his patients. Also, he follows a strategy of moving along the continuum and accepting or rejecting treatment options before proceeding to an aggressive plan. He is concerned with his patients welfare and he is very knowledgable in his field.

Nov 2nd, 2011

Doctor Leach is a great doctor! Second urologist I have seen. He actually found the problem instead of working around it! I have been thoroughly satified.

Worth the Drive in the Metroplex show details Worth the Drive in the Metroplex
by current patient...RC on Jan 31st, 2011

Dr. Leach, is a phenomeal Dr. I had to find a new urologist and I wished I had originally gone to Dr. Leach. A gentleman and a sincere "helping to get you better" attitude.I drive from the DRW airport area to see him. Gladly!

Dr. Leach is brilliant. show details Dr. Leach is brilliant.
Oct 29th, 2010

Dr. Leach and his staff were fantastic. He is world-class and a top physician in his field. HE is the doctor one should use. In 60 years and living in 5 different countries, he is absolutely the VERY BEST physician I have ever seen. My thanks for his courtesy, his professionalism, his humor and his talents!

Aug 2nd, 2010

Best Doctor for urogoly problems you could ever hope to find.