Dr. Fredrick Lutz III Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Fredrick Lutz III?

The guy is a complete Jerk from my experience.

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

Here's a person with a great perception of themselves without the ability or personality to serve others. I told him his course of treatment wasn't working. His suggestion? Find another doctor. So he gave me a 90 day supply of the medication I had told him made no difference. He them told me he was going to call my insurance company to tell them he refuses to work with me. What a complete jerk. He got his co-pay from me AND whatever my insurance had to pay.

Posted on August 25th, 2015

It seems to me that Dr. Lutz is a doctor that one could trust and feel comfortable with for primary care. He displayed a warm and caring personality with me, which sets the mind at ease. This is my first encounter with him and I'll be back on here with good or bad news, but so far he seems very capable and caring.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on January 15th, 2014

I spent 5 days in the hospital after being taken there by Tallahassee EMS. They ran all kinds of tests and I saw several different Doctors while hospitalized but a firm diagnoses was never made. Dr. Lutz was unaware that I had been hospitalized and called me the day after I was released with the results of blood tests that he had taken right before I was hospitalized and wanted to see me. He knew exactly what was wrong just from an office visit and a simple blood test even though what I had was uncommon and began treating me immediately. Something that all the other Doctors were unable to determine.

Posted on October 8th, 2012

Dr. Lutz has the WORST bedside manner I have ever experienced. He is rude,cold and harsh. His diagnosis skills are questionable to say the least. If you want a good family doctor I would stay far away from him.

Beware

Posted on July 14th, 2012

Dr. Lutz handled my case in a very poor manner. I cut my finger open and all he did was throw butterfly stitches over it. Weeks later I was unable to bend my finger. Little did I know I had severred my tendon in half and it wasn't diagnosed until I went to another Dr and had to go through extensive hand and tendon replacement surgery. He acted like he didn't even care about what had happened to me and did no further follow up or recommend a follow up when I came in with it cut open.

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Dr. Lutz diagnosed me correctly after I had been to three other doctors who offered no help or solution to my condition. I can honestly say that his help changed my life.

Conscientious Practitioner

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Dr. Lutz takes the time to extract the necessary information from patients to make a responsible diagnosis upon which to base a prudent course of treatment.

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

I have a condition called Cluster Headaches. If you looked up what cluster headaches are then you have done much more than Dr. Lutz has done. If you have anyting more than the flu then I would not suggest that you see Dr. Lutz. His level of caring is 0. Do not expect him or his staff to call your ins in or make any extra effort for you.

Possibly the Best Family Practitioner in Tallahassee

Posted on May 14th, 2009

Dr. Lutz is an accomplished diagnostician and clinician. He takes the practice of medicine seriously and stays current on the latest in practice and prescribing through study and personal experiences. He is concerned and thorough in his treatment of patients and is very good with multiple medical conditions in a patient. This combined with excellent communication skills and courtesy make him one of the best, if not the best around.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016