A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Matzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Matzner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matzner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Matzner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick J Matzner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick J. Matzner practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Matzner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fredrick Matzner practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.