A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Matzner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matzner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Matzner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital at Roosevelt
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matzner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Matzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredrick J. Matzner practice?
Dr. Fredrick Matzner practices Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists and Bronx Child Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Matzner, Dr. Fred Matzner, Dr. Freddie Matzner, Dr. Freddy Matzner