A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Matzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Matzner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Matzner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Matzner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matzner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredrick J. Matzner practice?
Dr. Fredrick Matzner practices Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists, New York Child Psychiatrists, and New York Pediatricians.