A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Matzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Matzner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matzner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matzner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Matzner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matzner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Matzner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick J Matzner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick J. Matzner practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Matzner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Fredrick Matzner practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.