A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Naylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Naylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naylor
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Naylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naylor graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Joseph Naylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick J. Naylor practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Naylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredrick Naylor practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.