A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Naylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Naylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Naylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naylor graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Naylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredrick J. Naylor practice?
Dr. Fredrick Naylor practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.