A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Naylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Naylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naylor
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Naylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Naylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naylor graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Joseph Naylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick J. Naylor practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Naylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredrick Naylor practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.