A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Orleans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. F Orleans is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orleans
Specialties & Research
Dr. F Orleans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Orleans graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Orleans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F Steven Orleans MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. F S. Orleans practice?
- Dr. F Orleans has 1 office location.
Dr. F Orleans practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Gastroenterologists.