A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Osorio is Excellent. Dr. Osorio has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Osorio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Osorio graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osorio has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Lassen Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osorio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Osorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredrick V. Osorio practice?
Dr. Fredrick Osorio practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Osorio, Dr. Freddy Osorio, Dr. Fritz Osorio, Dr. Freddie Osorio