A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Osorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Osorio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Osorio, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osorio graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Osorio has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick V Osorio MD is a male Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick V. Osorio practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Osorio has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fredrick Osorio practices Nephrology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Tempe Nephrologists.