A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Poblete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Poblete is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredrick Poblete, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poblete graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Poblete has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Madjus Poblete MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick M. Poblete practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Poblete has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredrick Poblete practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.